Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Saturday, we had a Halloween party to attend.  I bought green fairy wings at Target.  At 9 pm Friday, I decided to make a Tinkerbell costume.  At 10:50, I had this:


I may be the only person to have ever boned a knit dress (maybe, but probably not).  Whatever.  It stays put AND I didn't have to put in a zipper.  The white at the top is a strip of elastic. 

It turned out to be a fun costume, appreciated by many... but not my 1-year-old neighbor who also dressed as Tinkerbell tonight.  I think I distinctly heard he mutter "Poser" in my general direction.

In slightly related news, I wore this today for Halloween.  I could swear I blogged this top, which I made like three years ago, but I can't find it in my archives.  It's just a sweater knit made into my TNT tee shirt with a wrapover top, kind of like this but without the gathers or the bit hanging down.

No comments: