Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rustling Leaves Beret complete

Voila!  My Rustling Leaves Beret.  Not much to say since I can't find the ball band.  I used a fingering weight yarn doubled.  This was quite quick to knit considering the small needle size and lacey pattern. 

 I posted it on Ravelry here.
 I wore this around most of the day today even though the temperature reached the 70s.  A combination of getting acclimated to the warm weather and the overwhelming cuteness of this hat.  Once I tried it on, I couldn't take it off.


4 comments:

velosews said...

Cute hat. I'm about to learn how to knit and that's going to go on my 'must try' list.

Amanda S. said...

LOVE it!!! Super cute! I really need to knit myself a beret!

Rachel said...

I love that. You are making me want to knit again.

Diana said...

Oh Wow! That is so classy looking jenny! Love it but don't love to knit .