Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Colette Patterns Macaron

Here it is!  My finished Colette Patterns Macaron.
 I feel like I've said so much about this already; there isn't a whole lot left to say.  :-)  The fabric is from Sawyer Brook - Tennis White and Spaqua.  The only change I made was to make the waistband the main color instead of the contrasting white.
 I cut a size 4 at the bust and tapered out to a 6 for the waist and hips.  The fit is perfect!  If you want to make this, definitely go with the suggested size for your mesurements.
 I got a ton of compliments at church on Sunday, and I really like it, so it's a win!


6 comments:

Amanda S. said...

Very pretty, Jenny! I love the colors you chose.

Lois Evensen said...

Very pretty, indeed. And, I like that you didn't use the contrasting color at he waist. It's clean and elegant the way you did it.

Cherie said...

It is a win! Love the white yoke accent, and of course, the turquoise is wonderful in summer. Good job!

Uta said...

I love your version! The colors look beautiful with your hair and tan!

velosews said...

Gorgeous Macaron. You've picked a great colour. Good fit too.

Tampa Bay Lisa said...

Beautiful! I think I like your choice for the waist band better than white would have looked.